Tiger Bounce is Columbia’s children’s entertainment center designed for children 13 years and younger with daily open admissions, private party reservations, parents’ night out, and youth nights.
With inflatable bounce houses, a skating/multipurpose floor, soft play climbing structure, full concession options and private party rooms, hosting a birthday party has never been so easy! The Toddler Area is designed for infants and pre-school age children and is the perfect spot to help shape your child’s young mind through interaction and play.
Visit us for your next birthday party, school day trips, daycare outings, fundraising events, or any other celebration!
Rules Of Play
• No flips.
• No head first sliding.
• No jumping on or over other children.
• No jumping from unintended areas of inflatables.
• No climbing or hanging from inside or outside of inflatables.
• No running or bouncing against the walls of the inflatables.
• No more than one child going down the slide at a time.
• No wrestling or horseplay within the inflatables.
• No bouncing closer than 2 feet from other children or from any entrance or exit.
• No running or jumping through the entrance and exit areas.
Your cooperation will help to provide a safe environment for Tiger Bounce jumpers. Failure to follow Play Rules may result in loss of access to inflatables without reimbursement.